I once loved without being in love... Falling and being in love is like a blessing that not everyone is worth of... it's true... it's so not easy to let ourselves carried out by the crazyness of passion and delusion... Where is the line between love and passion? When does passion became love? It is sudden? When do you realise it? And how long until you say it? I believe you can decide to love someone. It's when you decide to stick with the other whatever, wherever, whenever.... until you realise that that wasn't love either...
8 comentários:
there´s no passion without love but there´s love wihout passion.
U can love someone but at the moment not be in love.
guess so...
Does love ever becomes passion?
yes.when U love someone and U spend a lot of time together from time to time love becomes passion...
I believe in love... I believe in passion... just don't trust them...
If U dont trust them why care thinking about them? guess U just are affraid of them cause U trust.whats love and passion without trust?
Sometimes I care to think about them, other times I simply avoid... Yes I get scared and I feel tiny... Other times stronger and happier then ever... Guess it's all part of...(?) Love and passion without trust is nothing...
Enviar um comentário