I'd like to live when men were gentleman and women were ladies, and everyone knew where they stood. Ideally, I'd like to be roused on the deck of a large private yacht, having been lulled asleep by the gentle chop of the sea against the sides of the boat, and during the day I'd prepare myself mentally for my concert at wembley Stadium; If I thought about it, I really need the sea-breeze running through our hair, bouth our hair, and sometimes I wish I could find a singing voice I never knew I had. I'd like to be invisible when I felt like it because the possibilities are endless, and it would be amazing to hang out on an island of my own in some far-off tropical sea, onde never touched by human contact. Pets? I'd like to have a penguin, so brave and resourceful and yet so funny ate the same time. Finally, I'd throw a party wich end in a firework spectacular and maybe I'd invite a vampire to liven things up, though I'd have to go easy on the garlic...
2 comentários:
Lindo!!!
so queria saber o q e o que...mas isso ja era saber tanto como a dra... :P
um-dó-li-tá, cara de a-mên-do-a, um segredo co-lo-ri-do, quem está li-vre, livre está! :P
Enviar um comentário