Dam, how I miss you...
If only I could, I would fly to your arms this moment
I need to see you, touch and smell you
Our photos are old, I know them by heart
The flowers start to dry...
But nothing dries the feelling we both have, dispite the distance...
Yes, I may be a dreamer but I know you dream as well
We speak the language of love (it's not english or french, it's mind to mind)
You always calm me down with your tender voice and sweet smile
Little by little, I feel a presence around me that keeps me warm (...C'est qui lá?... )
I fall asleep and I dream of you
Your sparkling eyes and your shinning smile...
Your speachless kiss... I know why they call it the "french kiss"
So soft, so intense, so meanfull, so diferent...
Dam, how I really miss you...
And now that's all I can do
Miss and dream of you
Sem comentários:
Enviar um comentário